Hope & Hugs Travel Tote
We all spend too much time in the waiting rooms of doctors and hospitals. Now imagine how much more time cancer patients or other chronically ill patients spend just hanging around! After waiting for appointments, sitting through treatments and what sometimes feels like just treading water, there were certain things we felt was needed to make it all easier. So we came up with this tote bag filled with goodies.
This handy tote bag is a perfect gift to send to a friend or relative going through treatments, no matter what medical journey they are on.
As with all Hope & Hugs products, every penny of profit goes to medical research. LMSDR (leiomyosarcoma) is the default charity, but if you would prefer, a donation can be made to another recognized medical research foundation, please add it in the comment section of the checkout page.Each bag has handy little pockets to keep things organized and is filled with many goodies, there will always be an extra goody or two tucked in, along with the following*:
- an insulated BPA-free tumbler to bring your own water or juices
- a zippered bag containing hand sanitizer, tissues and lip balm
- disposal masks in a handmade duct-tape holder
- bandana to cover head, wrap around neck, whatever . .
- the Whacky Kathy doll to take out frustrations, made by the Bluebonnet Bobbin Babes
- puzzle book and pen
- small memo pad
- Hope & Hugs medical journal to keep track of contact information, treatments and prescriptions, etc
- handmade bookmark by Beth Manning
- beaded bracelet created by Marilyn Dewey
- small bag of hard candies
- Hugs, Hugs, Hugs awareness band to send hugs across the miles
- and a little Pocket Angel token to keep close at hand.
All the bags have the above items, but we do reserve the right to substitute when need be. Picking the right bag will help us personalize a few particular items. So choose the tote bag that fits the recipient's gender the best.